I do web sites for selected clients. Your web site should be something that I am interested in.
I hand code in xhtml Ver. 5 (X compliant Hyper-Text Markup Language) and css (Cascading Style Sheets). The language of the World Wide Web is http: (Hyper-Text Transfer Protocol). The xhtml produces the words, images and other media that appear on a web page. The css tells how the information will appear on the page. For example xhtml are the photographs and the css are the slide mounts for the photographs. This is not the fastest way to produce a web site but it does produce a web site that loads as efficiently as possible and is friendliest to search engines.
This rolex replica year, Omega launched the Aqua Terra new series of hippocampus replica watches, in the popular design elements replica watches online, into the clever innovation, give the watch a new replica watches uk look.
- You want your web pages to load fast expecially on mobile devices.
- Code generators can generate ten times the code for a web page compared to xhtml.
- Dynamic content such as movies, sound or slideshows consumes bandwidth.
- Move all formating information to a single css page. The css page loads only once.
- keep each web page small.
- Web sites will be accessed by desktop computers, tablets and smart phones.
- Limit the width, the number of pixels across, of the content. Typically the width of my content is less than 500 pixels. The content will show on mobile devices directly.
- Keep web pages small.
- css will give a consistent look and operation to all web pages on the web site.
- Static content, no movies, no sound, no slide shows. Dynamic content should be user activated only.
Search Engine Optimization
- Web crawlers are dispatched by search engines to examine the content and organization of web sites
- Meaningful words should be used where possible.
- Links should have a logical structure.
- Inbound external links help the web site ranking.
- Outbound external links, I believe, help the web site ranking.
- Dynamic content, movies, sound, slide shows are generally not indexed by web crawlers.
- Meta keywords are largely ignored because they can be loaded with misinformation.
- Photographs need to be large enough to be clearly seen but small enough to load quickly. For this web site I chose 420 pixels as a good compromise of visibility and speed.
- Another approach is to use small thumbnail photographs that link to larger photographs.
- If your photographs are large enough, thieves will steal them.
- Each photograph has a place in the html code to include a title and an altenate name. Make sure that is done.
- Where appropriate, I attach an external link to the photographs. Web crawlers note this.
if you would like me to do your web site please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2015 John L Marshall * 623-334-2583 * email@example.com